Katie likes tea. I know! "Is Katie the one actually writing this or did some tea-loving person hack into her blog account?" (My blog is read by such quality people that, yes, someone really would want to hack into it.) It's really me. No, Katie Coffee Hadley, has not given up coffee. I don't know if that really is something I want to do, especially since I enjoy it so much. But, the goal I have now in trying to like tea (and it looks like it is succeeding) is to cut back on my coffee intake. Now that I'm not teaching all day everyday (blog about my job coming in the next couple of days), apparently I feel I need to have a beverage of some sort available. And since it's cold here more than not, I usually want something warm. I think maybe that's why my coffee intake has increased from last year. So, I've ordered my tea-making starting kit and my nice friend, Tina, has been aiding me in my pursuit. She has given me some samples of her tea to try and the one I tried today, I liked! Pretty exciting. I hope to make this a habit. I will let you know if I fail, but I'm pretty determined not to.
3 comments:
katie, is that you? you've grown so much hair since I last saw you!! I like herbal tea, but not real tea, you know, like the serious stuff that actually tastes like tea
I've changed a lot since moving to Oregon, haven't I?
I'm actually drinking to the stuff that actually tastes like tea!! Big stuff.
i started out hating tea and then moved to the like it if it doesn't taste like tea. I am still there sometimes but am growing. I started the same on coffee so it is a process.
Post a Comment