I got a free coffee from Starbucks today for voting. I got a free taco from Taco Bell last week for watching the World Series. Now I am waiting for the next free thing.
No, see, you worked for those goodies. If Taco Bell and Starbucks just gave you tacos and coffee simply because you showed up, that'd be welfare ;-) Of course, voting in Oregon isn't much work...
They DID give it to me just because I showed up. Even though the Starbucks guy asked if I voted, he shouldn't have because they decided it is illegal to give anyone (even coffee) to anyone for voting. So, yes, me and welfare, well on our way.
4 comments:
Just sounds like good deals to me! way to go
sad sad sad. you've sunk pretty low over there in Oregon my friend
No, see, you worked for those goodies.
If Taco Bell and Starbucks just gave you tacos and coffee simply because you showed up, that'd be welfare ;-)
Of course, voting in Oregon isn't much work...
They DID give it to me just because I showed up. Even though the Starbucks guy asked if I voted, he shouldn't have because they decided it is illegal to give anyone (even coffee) to anyone for voting. So, yes, me and welfare, well on our way.
Post a Comment