Today at our University Day, I was one of the lucky winners of the drawing they have! The prize package is not one of the really fancy ones, but it is still very cool to have won one of the 17 prize packages out of the hundreds of people that were there! It includes a dozen cupcakes (yes, I will only be eating one--maybe two--and bringing the rest to the faculty room), some Beaver sticky notes, black and orange malt balls (bleh--my music staff will like those, too), stainless steel Beaver water bottle, Beaver travel coffee mug, Beaver canvas bag, Beaver ice bucket, and a couple of Beaver orange peelers (the campaign is "orange rewards"). AND $100 towards "orange rewards," which means $100 to any of the dining services on campus. I think this just may be my year's supply of coffee...

2 comments:
And free coffee tastes better
Yes. Yes, it does.
Post a Comment