I received an offer online for a no-obligation-after-first-order wine club through my credit card and thought I would give it a try. It's a mix of California wines and wines from around the world that were hand-picked by "experts." It ended up being $6 per bottle of some (apparently) really nice reds (most regularly around $15 each). There are two of each of most of them, so I will be bringing some wine to Sandpoint!
It came with some "wine guidelines," so I already feel more like a wine snob. (o: Because the next order is $140+shipping for only 12 bottles, it no longer is worth the price to me, so this will be it.
When the FedEx guy came, he asked, smiling, as I signed for it, "Are you a non-intoxicated person over 21 years old? You look like it," and then he put the 40-lb box inside my door. (o:

1 comment:
pretty
Post a Comment