Monday, August 26, 2013

my new place

A lot of time went into unpacking, as I'm sure most of you know. Here are some pics of my new place!

Living room (standing in the dining room, front door is to your left)


Balcony and balcony storage


Dining room (standing in the living room). I put my desk in there and will get a small dining room table/chairs in the near future.


Kitchen (standing in the dining room). I bought the two bar stools; I think I will get a third.


On the top of the cupboards, I will arrange those things in a nice way. A huge non-priority right now.

I had to put my pots and pans under this "desk." Yep, not enough room to store everything, as you will see in the laundry room (and storage).


Hallway leads to three rooms: left is the spare bedroom (full of LOTS of stuff yet to go through), straight ahead is the master bedroom, and the right door is the bathroom.



I thumb-tacked up the curtains since it was much too bright to sleep. I'll eventually get them on a rod and possibly some curtains that actually fit the windows! 



Walk-in closet! 



Still have things to do, but it is now livable. I'm liking it so far and the two flights of stairs has already given me plenty of exercise! (o:

No comments: