Well, it was a great experiment today! I tried to plan enough time in the morning to get ready and juice, but was short on time. I did end up juicing and finished getting ready at school after meeting with a student! I need to plan it taking me 20-25 minutes.
Today's breakfast/lunch recipe:
5 stalks celery
1 english cucumber
2 granny smith apples
2 fuji apples
2 oranges
some lemon
All this yielded 32 oz of juice.
Conclusions:
Breakfast was great! I was able to make it to lunch at 12:30, but I was definitely hungry by then. Drank my second 16 oz...and then I was hungry by 2:30. (o: So, I came home and had an avocado/chicken/parsley snack.
Aaaaaaaaand, after talking with Karen, 32 oz is supposed to replace just ONE meal, not two. OK. The goal is getting nutrients into your body quickly and easily. Makes a LOT more sense!
So, I will continue to juice the same, but now I will also add eating a small lunch with my second juice. Done, BAM.
No comments:
Post a Comment